Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shovelhead update.

Been trying to get some progress in on the Shovelhead going.  Summer is around the corner and I need this bike on the road. I got the rear shocks figured out, fender struts found, I do need a fender still, some brackets for the tiny sissy bar, but I need many more tiny items still.

Here's a pic of the front dual disc set-up it came with, but I'm not sure if it's going to work for me on this bike,"the controls it came with are very ugly", I guess I'll trial and error it! I wanted to run the 3 1/2 gal. tanks because not many do around here, but a Sporty tank would look good and save me some loot $$$$$$$ in the long run. I need to figure out just what axle fits right and the spacers. Thanks to Steve Wright for sending me an axle, so I can figure out what I got.

Real Ugly right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment